Join Our Team
About Pierce Social
At Pierce Social we partner with people-centered small business entrepreneurs and local businesses to provide high-touch Social Media support. To our CEO’s, we offer a user friendly workflow & system to produce and execute a powerful strategy with a no-stress routine. Our goal at Piece Social is to create a unique & simplified plan that stays on top of trends and changes, so Social Media can remain an afterthought for our clients, while being a priority for our team.
Social Media Manager
This person will fully manage designated clients and work with our clients, other team members and resources to get all content planned, created and scheduled.
- You love creating beautiful content for clients and always thinking outside the box
- You are proactive – you notice problems first and JUMP into – fixing the issue instead of waiting
- You love being organized – due dates make you jump up and down
- Your written and verbal communication skills are top notch – it’s something you’re proud of and that makes you stand out
- You geek out over learning new social media trends – and always want to share it with others
- Clients mean a lot to you – you want to see that they’re happy and their social media accounts are growing month over month
Management of a client will include:
- Creating a monthly content calendar. This should include 1-3 goals for the upcoming month and 1-2 takeaways from previous month
- Creating all content copy, graphics, and sourcing images
- Checking in with client throughout the month
- Scheduling a monthly call or providing an email check-in for the client and Kaitlyn for strategic planning & updates
- Engaging regularly by commenting on posts in hashtags, watching stories, respond to comments, and building community
- Create IG stories and schedule and post to the account, on average, 3-5 stories per week but will vary by client needs
- Make sure all agreed upon tasks are being completed each month
- Take pride in your work and the success of our clients. This means being a strong communicator on behalf of our clients.
Job Requirements & Compensation
- This is an hourly contracted position
- Hours will vary depending on client needs with expectations of 15-20 hours per month to start
- Available for team meetings during business hours in EST time zone
- Passionate about seeing our clients and Pierce Social succeed
Need to connect?