- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Quarterly Social Media Goal Tracking Workbook
If social media management tasks are a huge time-suck for you, and one of your goals for 2017 is to create an organized system and routine to be more efficient and waste less time, then you’ll want to grab your copy of the Quarterly Social Media Goal Tracking Workbook!
One of the best ways to be more efficient with the time you spend on your social media marketing tasks is to know exactly what to track so you can get in and get out without feeling like you need to reinvent the wheel every time.
“I was surprised by what I learned while filling these out! For example, though I’ve put very little intentional effort into Facebook, it’s the biggest social referrer of traffic to my website. Now I can better focus my time on the platforms that are impacting my business.” – Megan Garwood | Web Developer
The Inspire Your Year Quarterly Social Media Goal Tracker comes with 5 worksheets designed to allow you to better track your growth and engagement, set and track social media goals, and see how your ad spends correlate to your goals.
The workbook includes:
- Inspire Your Year Worksheet – Define your messages, clarify the language to use around your brand, and determine how much time to spend weekly on your tasks.
- Facebook Goal Tracker – Track recommended statistics that can easily be found in your Facebook Insights, along with ad spends and the types of ads you are running each quarter.
- Instagram Goal Tracker – Track recommended statistics that can easily be found in the Instagram insights of a business account, along with ad spends and the types of ads you are running each quarter.
- Pinterest Goal Tracker – Track recommended statistics that can easily be found in the analytics of your Pinterest business account, along with ad spends and the types of ads you are running each quarter.
- Blank Goal Tracker – Track your own statistics and customize your own worksheet.
Free Trello board to eliminate noise, set goals, and create a regular routine around your social media marketing tasks and a full video walk-through of the board!